|Travel to Dijon||Accommodations||Travel Support|
Here is the information about registration fees for Permutation Patterns 2023 (including coffee breaks, lunches, social dinner and guided visit in medieval Dijon).
Before the early registration deadline May 15, 2023:
- academic 280 euros;
- student 200 euros.
There is an extra fee of 75 euros for registering after May 15, 2023.
For accompanying persons, fees for participation to the social dinner and guided visit in medieval Dijon is 70 euros.
Registration is going to be open on 1 Mars, 2023
Participants should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "REGISTRATION" in the subject, and the following data in the body:
- First name
- Title of the submission (if available)
- Number of accompanying persons
Registration fees are to be paid by bank transfer/wire transfer (detailed information will be sent by e-mail when you register). It is possible that some fees are associated with the transfer, please consider them at your charge.
- Abstract submission deadline: April 15, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: May 5, 2023
- Early registration deadline: May 15, 2023
- Conference dates: July 3-7, 2023