|Travel to Dijon||Accommodations||Travel Support|
We welcome submissions of abstracts in all research fields related to patterns in permutations and other combinatorial objects. Authors are encouraged to submit extended abstracts of at most 3 pages.
To submit an abstract, please:
- Prepare it according to the template: LaTeX file, pdf file.
- Email tex and pdf files together with accompanying figures to email@example.com by 15 April 2023.
Include your first and last name on all filenames, write "SUBMISSION" in the subject,
and state in the email whether you wish to give
- a talk 20-25 minutes,
- a poster presentation, or
- a virtual poster presentation.
Please do not send us archives, only regular files are allowed by the university's security policy.
When preparing your abstract and talk, you should assume as common knowledge everything in this document: Permutation patterns: basic definitions and notation.
- Abstract submission deadline: April 15, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: May 5, 2023
If you need to know earlier whether your abstract is accepted or not, to ask for funding at your institution for instance, please contact us.
- Early registration deadline: May 15, 2023
- Conference dates: July 3-7, 2023